Categories

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

About Me

I am in my twenties and have been married for about two years.  I also work full time at a salon (which I LOVE!) My husband and I also have the cutest sheltie ever named Rikku. 
We are newlywed homebodies and enjoy just watching movies as well as playing video games together.  You will learn more I guess as you read my blog.


I enjoy wine and I hope that this blog will enhance my knowledge of it.  I also helps that it will help others found out their favorite wines.  Remember guys, everything in moderation!
            

1 comments:

Mark (aka. Devv) said...

I have a personal preference of semi-sweet whites considering I drink wine more for dessert. If I was in a mood for a dry I would just as well switch to a mixed drink or a whisky instead of a dry.

Post a Comment